Our client is a think tank and a policy research institute and they are looking to engage with Talent Acquisition who can help them in them recruitment, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
-5+ years’ experience in recruitment or human resources
-Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)