Our client - a talent management firm is looking to on-board a consultant who can help in conducting some industry research for an India entry strategy for companies in the Indian Consumer Good Market. The consultant will be led and guided by a senior Consultant who will be leading this project and delivering the same after collating and synthesizing the entire research.
The research would involve:
- Identify the key players in India Consumer Goods market. That includes not only local players but also outsiders from foreign countries such as China, EU and US.
Especially for the below segments.
5. Health Products
6. Self medication
7. Sports Goods
8. Casual Fashion
- Identify important Stakeholders list in each above market segment. For instance, industry associations, retail network, social influencers, etc.
- Profiling the “Key Success Factors” in Indian Consumer Goods market. For instance,
1. History of expansion in India market.
2. Supply chain network (Production on local or import, logistics network, relation-ship with “Kirana” shops, etc.)
3. Marketing Strategy.
4. Reaction on SNSs in India (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
It is an estimated 4 weeks project with a likely start in mid August and final delivery around mid September 2021.