Our client, a global consulting firm is looking to engage with a Consultant - Program Implementation.
i) Driving the delivery of innovative and results-oriented solutions for our clients.
ii) Lead problem solving and execution for our projects, by engaging deeply with the on ground stakeholders including the community, partners and our clients.
iii) Serve as key contacts for specific workstreams within a project, and independently manage and ensure the quality of project work.
iv) Project management, set up and follow processes which lead to efficient
delivery of projects. In some projects you will be required to also co-led the design and implementation of on ground pilots.
Duration - 3 to 4 months
Capacity- Full time
Location- Mumbai or New Delhi
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Public Administration, Policy, International Relations, Development, Social Entrepreneurship, Social sciences, Economics, Education or any related fields with an excellent academic record
• Master’s degree in the above areas will be a plus
• Minimum 2 years’ experience at a leading consultancy and a ‘top performer’ throughout tenure, or a top social impact organization as an associate or at a role where strong problem-solving, facilitating on-ground work with partners and clear communication is essential
• Action-driven individual with strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
• Experience of managing multiple workstreams in a program, driving performance and stakeholder management with on-ground partners and clients, and setting up and operationalizing strong project management systems and processes
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and perform in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
• A passion for international development, typically evidenced by a strong interest and prior exposure to global issues such as economic development, global health, education, or the environment
• Experience living and working in different cultures; time spent in developing countries strongly preferred
• Qualifications such as Agile, Scrum, Prince 2, Lean Six Sigma, and Jira are desirable
• Demonstrated fluency with English speaking and writing skills, proficiency with other local languages a plus