Our client, a global consulting firm is looking to engage with a Consultant.
• You will drive the professional development and review process for the consulting team at Advisors, Asia.
• You will be required to listen to a broad set of inputs and synthesize the same into usable and actionable feedback that the individual can use to further their professional development.
• This involves conducting in-depth interviews with project team members (managers, peers, project directors, etc.), synthesizing and collating feedback, and providing aggregated feedback as a key input into the consultant’s semi-annual review form.
• You will also be required to drive processes, such as conducting rapid 360-degree feedback surveys, strengthening and implementing the various aspects of the review process, collating and summarizing review information, organizing and facilitating review related meetings and discussions, etc.
• You will be required to focus on data collection, synthesis and calibration of data, followed by content creation and report writing.
• You will be part of a high performing people-friendly culture, where you display care about people's personal and professional growth journeys and are invested in their learning.
At least 4 years of work experience in consulting, performance management or human capital
(compensation will be commensurate to experience)
• Expert in MS Excel – Reporting, Tabulation, Formulas, Analysis
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills and emotional quotient
• Excellent listener, have a strong enquiry style and are a natural coach to friends and colleagues
• Strong focus on work planning and execution
• Good at synthesizing and prioritizing many inputs
• Ability to draw a holistic picture while maintaining attention to detail
• Ability to build strong trusted working relationships across all working levels of the firm (from Analyst to Partner, to Operations team members, etc.)