Our client a global consulting firm is looking for a Talent Acquisition consultant who can lead the recruitment, performance management and general HR operations of the company.
Key Responsibilities :-
• Manage scheduling of interviews between candidates and interviewers
• Liaise with potential interview candidates over the phone and email
• Carry out targeted candidate searches and outreach on portals such as LinkedIn,
• Liaise with external head-hunters to coordinate interviews and meetings
• Update the screening tools and online recruiting portal on an ongoing basis
• Liaise with campuses (colleges/institutes) on behalf of the organisation and manage scheduling of planned events
• Coordinate with operations team members from global offices with respect to regional/global recruitment initiatives
• Provide support to the recruitment lead with managing day-to-day recruitment activities
• Manage expense approval and accounting for the recruitment vertical.
- PEFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
• Ensure Project level evaluations are tracked, completed and submitted on time
• Track Development opportunities for staff and provide as input to Staffing function
- GENERAL HR OPERATIONS
• Maintain staff attendance records – including approval of remote working/travel time for teams
• Manage staff leave and update the leave portal
• Coordinate with the external payroll agency
• Assist with miscellaneous HR requests from the team
This will be a remote project as of now as the offices are closed but the consultant might have to visit the office in Mumbai once the Covid situation is better.
• Experience in recruiting is a must. Campus Recruitment experience is a plus
• Experience working in a strategy consulting / professional services firm preferred
• Expert in MS Excel – Reporting, tabulation, Formulas, Analysis
• Experience working with a HR software system like People soft, SAP etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team
• Superior organisational and time management skills
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)