The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
• Responsible for driving growth and development for the channel by strategically building relationships with homegrown e-commerce and other online marketing venues. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and ecommerce business development plans.
• Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
• Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
• Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
• Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
• Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
• Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
• Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
• Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
• Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
• Collaborate with sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the very best assortment to the customer