Our client, a soon to be launched B2B skilling venture, is looking for independent consultants, who can help in the assessment in identifying the training needs for executives and who can deliver the following responsibilities:
- Help in research for creation of a psychometric test for employees. Identifying the gap level with each assessment.
- Assessing which types of skills/competencies are needed to perform certain jobs as well and teaching executives the techniques
- Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, in order to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
- Creating competencies; assessing the gaps; giving inputs and make relevant interventions to enable trainers to make decisions on next steps to be taken
- Conduct outbound/Indoor training for various organizations using training methods
- Conduct research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation in order to assess organizational functioning.
- Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, and promotion.
- Identify training and development needs.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- PhD/Post graduation degree in organizational psychology
- Hands on experience in delivery of psychometric assessments to meet requirements for businesses
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of psychometry, competency mapping
- Ability to score tests accurately, rapidly, and in accordance with standard psychometric procedures.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- Very high attention to detail and quality focus.