Our client, a Software Development and Enterprise Solutions Platform, is looking to engage with a Financial Planning & Analysis Consultant to analyse the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, EBITDA, expenditures, and profit margin.
1. Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances.
2. Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast.
3. Ad-hoc business performance reporting
4. Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments.
5. Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports.
6. Develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives.
7. Support management team and the Heads of Department (Sales Leaders, Finance Head etc) with data-driven analysis
1. A well-defined and structured plan for the event
2. Well tested Financial Model to share with investors and other stakeholders
3. Outlined pitch deck and other Marketing Collateral for Fundraising efforts
This project opportunity is for a period of 12 Months and requires a person to work Onsite in Noida devoting Full Time Capacity
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
• Excellent IT skills – a whizz with excel, pivot tables, and modelling tools. Quick, clever, and creative analytical skills - interrogates data to find answers and trends.
• Good at explaining what, why & how.
• Adaptive in approach, conscious of deliverables and timelines, ability to multi-task.
• Stakeholder management and business partnering experience.
• Desire to learn and improve processes continually.
• Team player and always eager to support.
• Experience in ensuring value for money decision making processes.
• Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills in English.
• Collaborative and open working style.