Our client, a PE firm, is looking to engage with a Marketing Consultant who can help them create an effective marketing funnel and cover all the core Marketing Business functions for their client- a private university in the Philippines.
1. Analyze and evaluate the university's profile and its operations to comprehend its marketing needs in the Philipines Market.
2. Conduct research to determine industry trends, market demographics, sales, and profit-making opportunities.
3.Track and assess the ROI/KPI concerning marketing initiatives.
4. Establish and execute a marketing strategy with regard to goals and budget.
5. Suggest branding, communications, positioning, and other digital marketing issues solutions.
6. Establish and nurture long-term relationships with in-house teams or departments and external vendors.
7. Oversee marketing projects and evaluate results.
8. Generate reports with recommendations for change and new ideas.
9. Evaluate competitor offerings, including market share, promotional materials, and prices, and create comprehensive reports with findings and evaluations to ensure the company makes informed decisions.
10. Help marketing managers and directors to develop effective branding, positioning, and marketing techniques for every service and product.
1. Prior work experience as a Marketing Consultant or similar role.
2. In-depth understanding of data analysis, market research, marketing principles, and best practices.
3. Conversant with MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
4. Proficient in writing proposals and reports.
5. Exceptional organizational, planning, and execution abilities.
6. Significant knowledge in SEO/SEM campaigns and digital tools or experience creating campaigns for a target audience.
7. Prior Experience in the Education Sector will be a huge plus.