Our client is a business that aims at consolidating pharmacies in France through a debt instrument. Beyond the financing they procure, they also render a number of services to the pharmacies including accounting, tax, legal and inventory management. They also support new pharmacists with better management practices through a secondment program.
Our client wants to on-board an SAP consultant with prior experience in the pharma retail sector to help deploy SAP towards the 1st quarter of 2020 across a number of pharmacies in France.
Post-implementation some additional support may be required, of which the consultant will be informed in due course.
1. Propose, program or design solution needed in SAP application according to the functional and technical requirements
2. Accurately identify the user’s requirements and the benefits to the pharmacies.
3. Develop an implementation plan.
4. Test business solution in SAP application in a select set of pharmacies.
5. Facilitate roll out and implementation in all remaining pharmacies.
6. Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for the development of business possibilities and for personal development
7. Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
1. Expertise in SAP implementation and customization and maintenance
2. Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
3. Strong knowledge of business processes in pharma retail
4. Prior experience in the pharma retail sector is preferred
5. Analytical skills to systematize user requirements in terms of SAP capabilities.
6. Fluency in French will be a big plus.