Our client is a Global Non Profit Organisation that helps in strengthening the health systems in the developing world and are looking to on board a HR generalist who will be responsible for executing policies and procedures across the
employment lifecycle, including but not limited to, strategic sourcing of candidates, talent acquisition, employee engagement, talent management and talent development. The consultant will be reporting to the HR Business Partner and will require to collaborate and partner with multiple stakeholders across the organisation.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the HRBP and program teams across the organisation to determine
hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies which
include exploring talent partner relationships, tapping into alumni programs,
consulting organisations, campus placement drives and other innovative
• Support the HRBP in understanding resource requirements for thematic areas
and verticals, designing appropriate job profiles, identifying talent acquisition
strategy, maintaining database with appropriate metrics to track and
monitoring requirements in a timely manner.
• Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end.
• Collaborate with the program teams to augment and execute the induction
program for all employees.
II.Talent Management & Support:
• Support the HRBP in designing and executing the overarching learning &
development strategy considering a multigenerational workforce and
augment learning opportunities across the organisation.
• Provide implementation support on organisational engagement initiatives in
partnership with program teams to drive an engaged workforce including
facilitation of channels and forums of communication for employees such as
workforce surveys, other public forums etc.
• Ensure execution of highly critical and sensitive HR processes in compliance to legal requirements such as POSH including management of POSH processes-
vendor management, POSH refresher sessions, filing of annual returns etc.
• Support the HRBP in internal compensation benchmarking and firming up of
• Support the team in executing all processes across the employee lifecycle
including extension of employment letters, joining formalities and exit
• Maintain a ready employment database and consistently guide the team to
ensure smooth integration of new joinee data into the MIS.
III.Strategy & Organization Development:
• Support the HRBP to amend and implement policies centred around
organisation and employee wellness.
• Support the HRBP in developing and executing organisational development
interventions in partnership with leadership to support workforce planning,
organisational design of existing structures, organisational transitions or
change management interventions if required.
• Maintain a stronghold on HR data analytics for identifying opportunities for
improvement and informing HR strategy.
• Support development and execution of strategies to build and foster a positive
work environment based on fair work and gender justice practices.
• Other duties as assigned or required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to lead meetings
and strong facilitation skills to engage employees in various Talent
• Ability to effectively collaborate, engage and manage multiple stakeholders
both within and outside the organisation by facilitating regular
communication and providing consistent support on deliverables.
• Strong planning and organisational skills, and an ability to be able to set
priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines.
• Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills, ability to analyse
complex quantitative and qualitative data and formulate possible solutions.
• Ability to think creatively, willing to take risks to experiment with new ideas
and the ability to turn ideas into action.
• Operating style suited to working independently and in a large organisation
setting, with a multigenerational and diverse workforce where teamwork and
resourcefulness are highly valued.