Our Client is a nonprofit organization, empowering the most disadvantaged children in India, including orphans, the underprivileged and the visually challenged and our looking to onboard a strategy consultant who can help them in synthesizing a project report and roll out.
Scope of work :-
Detailed Project Report
- Scope and need of project
- Vision and Mission statements
- Management structure
- Disciplines , facilities- physical , Technologies, Equipment,
- Faculty, support technical staff, administration, recruitment, contract
- Infrastructure – academic as well as supporting- guest houses, residential
- Financials- capital, running, Corpus
- Permissions required as per regulations- national and state, local
- Applications for permission establishing the Centre. Drafting applications, follow up
- Infrastructure design- specifying various requirements to guide the architects.
- Faculty and staff- establishing qualifications, experience, Contract, service rules and regulations
2-3 years of experience in Strategy Consulting/ Research & Analytics environments.
- Entrepreneurial individual with strong numeric and business acumen, analytical skills and project management in a consulting capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the maturity and judgment to be an effective representative of the Foundation India.