Our client is a non-profit philanthropic foundation working on the vision of ensuring quality school education for all children in India. They are driven by the mission to transform the school education system with a focus on improving learning outcomes of children, especially from low-income communities.
They are looking for a Manager, HR Shared Services who will be responsible for executing policies and procedures across the employment lifecycle including but not limited to: strategic sourcing, talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance and talent management. This role will require to collaborate and partner with multiple stakeholders across different organizations that the shared services model caters to.
The consultant will support the client in the area of talent acquisition, HR operations:-
I. Talent Acquisition:
- Understand resource requirements for thematic areas and verticals, support in the design of appropriate job profiles, identify talent acquisition strategy, maintain database with appropriate metrics to track and monitor requirements in a timely manner.
- Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end for a set of roles
II. Talent Management & Support:
- Support in the transition and on-boarding of project team members
- Create and execute all processes across the employee lifecycle including extension of employment letters, joining formalities and exit formalities etc.
- Maintain all portfolio level employment data and consistently ensure smooth execution of on-boarding including previous employment verification, etc.
- Support the HR Shared Services to amend and implement policies centred around organisation and employee wellness.
- Execute probation process across the portfolio and support implementation of performance management strategies and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any relevant fields.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience with project management and operational work experience.
- Knowledge of employee labour laws and statutory HR compliances preferred
- Proficiency in executing processes across the entire employment lifecycle.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate, engage and manage multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organization by facilitating regular communication and providing consistent support on deliverables.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively, willing to take risks to experiment with new ideas and the ability to turn ideas into action.