RTI Global is looking for a consultant to work with their team in India to help drive defined strategic initiatives and analysis. The role will include:
- Undertaking industry/sectoral analysis on priority areas (e.g., Education/skilling) through a combination of secondary and primary research, synthesizing the findings and presenting to the management team
- Supporting technical teams in India and the US on new proposal and client development. This will involve diagnostic analysis, developing the approach and also discussing this with current and potential clients
- Undertaking in conjunction with the internal team strategic analysis including
* Mapping the landscape of stakeholders in sectors of interest - donors, policy/think tanks, private players, consulting firms & technical agencies
* Assessing partnership options and structures
- Designing and developing synthesized content, pitch books and other related documents as needed for key discussions
This project will involve significant senior engagement with the RTI teams in India and internationally, as well as with clients.
This is a contractual role for 6 month which might get converted into a full-time employment basis performance and mutual understanding.
Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
Experience of working in either healthcare, energy or sustainable environment is highly preferred
Excellent synthesis skills including leveraging power-point and excel to develop solid end-products
Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills