Our client, a leading development sector organization in the healthcare space, is looking for a senior consultant to undertake a diagnostic and identify opportunities in the Indian private health system, and form a strategy to engage with the private sector to enable scale improvement in quality, cost and access of healthcare.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Conduct detailed analysis of the private sector engagement status for health through key stakeholder interviews and map the challenges and opportunities for the public-private partnerships in healthcare financing, provision and innovations landscape
2. Foster better dialogue between healthcare innovators for collaboration opportunities, sharing experiences and jointly solving challenges
3. Help evaluate and synthesize learnings of past and current plays on the public policy side and private sector in healthcare in India and globally
4. Support the team to develop the health system design ideas to an investment stage
5. Extensive experience in strategy building, partnerships and provide support on other ideas for analytical thinking, research and write-ups
6. To lead the assessment of various private sector potential plays (financing, provision) to improve the health system of India (quantitative, qualitative)
7. To support engagement with various private sector players and help build relationships
8. Lead successful engagement with the government for improving the healthcare systems and work on fostering healthcare innovations across India through collaborative programmes.
9. Support setting up technical agenda of engaging the private sector in healthcare delivery.
This role is based out of New Delhi for a year and requires occasional travelling.
1. Masters in Management, Economics, Public Health, Social Policy or Development Studies
2. A minimum of 8-10 years experience from a top-tier management consulting firm - client focused
3. Experience of working with both government and private sector
4. Experience in strategy development and designing new ideas for development
5. Excellent partnership management
6. Excellent research experience with collating all the write-ups
Passionate about health systems and looking to create an impact
7. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
8. Adheres to global standards of professionalism and end excellence and is a team player
9. High level of analytical and strategic skills
10.High interpersonal skills and working in a collaborative manner
11.Excellent planning and organizing skills
12. Good listening skills and open to new ideas / flexibility/adaptability
13. Exposure to health care and/or investments is preferred