Our client, an HR consultancy, is looking for independent consultants who can deliver the following responsibilities :
- Drive end to end sales cycles including lead generation, sales presentations, technology demonstrations, commercial proposal submissions, contract negotiations, revenue generation and account receivables .
- Develop a consulting and a trusted advisory relationship with client stakeholders, executive sponsors.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis and convert client needs into enterprise contracts to meet sales quota/target
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, delivery and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Go extra mile to make it a great experience for the client and build a great organization with a get-things-done attitude
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales or business development
- Experience of HR domain/ HR Tech will be a ++
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Knowledge of loyalty marketing, customer engagement and marketing automation trends.
- Proven success in executing outbound targeted sales programs to achieve desired results
- Person should be methodical & organized with clarity of thought
- Ability to deal and negotiate with key decision makers in medium to large companies