Our client, an end to end business consulting firm is looking for as Expert- Procurement to support an ongoing engagement in the Water/ Water Management domain.
Responsibilities and roles include-
1. Participate with the project team in defining and developing the scope of Procurement work, and in preparing and coordinating Procurement plans, procedures, schedules, estimates, forecasts and budgets.
2. Contribute Procurement input to the preparation and/or modifications of the project’s prime contract. Prepares and/or directs preparation of general and special conditions for use on all project purchase documents, ensuring that requirements of the prime contract are incorporated.
3. Determine and secure necessary approvals and monitors project Procurement staffing plans
4. Participate in the development of the material assignment schedule and the division of responsibility.
5. Coordinate Procurement execution plan with Engineering and Construction plans and operations to ensure that input from these disciplines will enable Procurement to perform its functions in
accordance with project plans.
6. Monitor and evaluate performance of assigned project Procurement personnel.
7. Plan and direct the orderly closeout of Procurement operations, including destaffing, settlement of claims and back-charges, and resolving punch list items assigned to Procurement.
8. Prepare, assemble, and issue a Procurement historical report for inclusion in the project historical report.
9. Prepare and edit presentations describing Procurement methods, trends of lead times, prices, or other relevant information within Procurement’s scope of activities.
The role is based out of Delhi.
1. Ability to analyse environmental conditions and assumptions, which add to individual contribution.
2. Ability to link the uniqueness of water infrastructure development to the EPC sector
3. 20-25 years of experience in the Water industry/ water infrastructure development sector
4. Experience in coordinating Procurement execution plans