Our client, an end to end business consulting firm is looking for a PMO- Water Infrastructure to support an ongoing engagement in the Water/ Water Management domain.
Responsibilities and roles include-
1. Responsible for managing, coordinating, and administering site construction and supporting activities, including planning, engineering, procurement, construction, start-up, performance testing, initial operations, and prime contract close-out. Has overall responsibility for project execution, ensuring that the project is delivered within contract requirements, standards of quality and safety and to Customer expectations
2. Provide overall leadership direction to a project; including the management of project quality, timeliness, safety, as well as mentoring the project team.
3. Manage budgets and schedules, manages performance, reports progress, and initiates action to assure program/project objectives and schedules are met and work is performed within budget and according to specifications.
4. Resolve problems and coordinate the final turnover of the project to the customer.
5. Support selection of partners and suppliers
6. Maintain schedule and budget until project completion
7. Determine cost codes, approve invoices and make necessary budget management decisions
8. Support developing projects to complete all required permitting activities before commencement.
9. Manage quality control program to ensure processes are implemented according to the plan and are
10. Lead and support the site team in technical, quality and safety, utilizing systems in place.
11. Maintain relationships with project personnel, particularly individual discipline group leaders. Will
have ongoing contacts with working and supervisory level personnel of other departments
The role is based out of Delhi
1. Ability to analyse environmental conditions and assumptions, which add to individual contribution.
2. Ability to link the uniqueness of water infrastructure development to the EPC sector
3. 20-25 years of experience in the Water industry/ water infrastructure development sector
4. The candidate should have experience of managing and driving large projects / initiatives
5. Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
6. Strong people skills and ability to work with diverse set of stakeholders