Our client, an end to end business consulting firm is looking for an Expert- Project Finance to support an ongoing engagement in the Water/ Water Management domain.
Responsibilities and roles include-
1.Performs, or coordinates the performance of, pricing structure development and application to takeoffs, derived quantities, quantity assumption, and cost allowances.
2. Plans, coordinates, and directs preparation of specific budgets. Assists in developing requirements for budgeting standards.
3. Assists in developing unit hour and pricing data for a specific discipline or other specialty, including estimating parameters, factors, indices, productivity and craft distribution reference data, etc.,
4. Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing cost engineering functions, which include cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis, in the field and the home office.
5. Statistical knowledge in the areas of sampling, distributions, probability, and hypothesis testing for
6. Knowledge of financial reporting systems and controller account codes, and an understanding of Controller instructions, which impact Project Controls (including Project Financial Status Reports and Earned Revenue Determination Data).
The role is based out of Delhi.
1. Ability to analyse environmental conditions and assumptions, which add to individual contribution.
2. Ability to link the uniqueness of water infrastructure development to the EPC sector
3. 20-25 years of experience in the Water industry/ water infrastructure development sector
4. Strong experience in finance and accounting function
5. Strong data analysis and report-writing skills
6. Comfort with doing hands-on research & data analysis
7. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations