Our client is an NGO that works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice. The client has been running a key program over the last 10 years to meaningfully improve maternal and child health (MNCH) indicators and improve the capacity and quality of the healthcare delivery system in a State of India.
As the the program culminates, the client is keen to capture the extensive work done through the program, and synthesise the key learnings on how impact at scale was achieved as well as to have a compelling narrative around key innovations underpinning the program.
There are 3 key deliverable's:
1: Develop a story arc that captures State's story of achieving Impact at Scale and the 3-5 core themes that formed the cornerstone of the approach; develop a high quality communications product that tells the story across:
-Context and program goals to meaningfully move the MNCH indicators and strengthen capacity of the government and healthcare system
-Program strategy and approach to scaling from a few districts to the entire the state); key innovations piloted and impact achieved
-Core themes that were key to the strategy and impact e.g., government ownership and leadership, and how these played out and delivered results
2: Technical Support Unit (TSU) Innovation brief - capture how the TSU model works, key challenges faced, and how it was executed. Outline how the model has helped to strengthen the government’s capacity building and systems (4-6 page output)
3: Data for Decision-making innovation brief - Highlight the data capture framework across disparate sources, how data was interpreted and visualised and challenges faced; Outline how this led to better decisions and results, and derive learning's for other programs (4-6 page brief)
1. Support the senior analyst and help with research, data gathering and analysis, review existing materials, end products and data from the program
2. Support the development of the straw-man and final end products etc.
3. Identify key themes and learning's to stress for the innovation briefs
4. Overall coordination between various key stakeholders, manage the project timelines,
5. Support in defining a structured process to obtain regular feedback, refine and finalize the materials based on key stakeholder inputs.