A new age Digital First Bank
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 22/11/2022
Starts on: 25/11/2022
Information Security, Technology Management,
Our client, a new age Digital First Bank is looking to engage with a consultant – Technology Risk Management for Implementing Operational Risk Management framework in Technology.
• Implementing Operational Risk Management framework in Technology and facilitate understanding of Operational Risk requirements in Technology and Information Security
• Review Risk Register (identification of risks and their controls), RCSA and KRI. Reviewing the Risk Register and RCSA that are updated in line with change in Product/ Process/ Technology/ Regulations from time to time.
• Responsible for Key Risk Indicator (KRI) and Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) exercises.
• Prepare Risk Papers for Technology Incidents based on Materiality, Review RCAs. Risk Reporting for Technology as per the ORM policy and ensure the Root Cause is analysed, Corrective Actions taken and Preventive Actions drawn up to prevent re-occurrence. Reach out to other internal and external stakeholders as may be required to validate the submission.
• Interpretation of Regulatory Directives/Circulars and Implementation
• Identify key risks and ensure mitigation / controls are provided by owners with reference to Technology Projects/Initiatives
• Monitor and Track Risk Incidents and other Control Measures
• Bring in and sustain improvement in the operational efficiency and effectiveness of Policies and Procedures.
• Assist in developing Business Continuity Framework within Technology
• Providing relevant inputs for Management and Risk Related Forums
• Adequate knowledge on Budgets, Project Financials
• Other ad-hoc assignments and projects that may be assigned from time to time
1. Graduate / Post Graduate with a minimum 10-12 years of experience in First/Second Line Technology Risk Management. A Professional Degree with an experience in banking environments is desirable.
2. Experience in Operational Risk Management practices (RCSA, KRI, Risk Reporting)
3. Good knowledge of Banking Operations – Core Banking, Lending, Micro Finance
4. Understanding of industry trends and developments as well as their impact on the business
5. Very strong communication and writing skills & fluent in written and verbal English.
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Technology risk management banksOperational risk managementBanks Information securityBusiness continuity framework
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.