The client is a leading global Consulting and Digital Technology services firm. They have established and are growing an Applied Intelligence Team / CoE to enable and equip its consulting teams with the latest technologies, tools and methodologies in Analytics, AI and ML. This team works with the global organisation out of India.
The Partner leading the team is looking for a Change Management expert - with strong experience in Change Strategy, Stakeholder engagement, Change Adoption and Business Readiness.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Applying a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assessing the change impact - Conducting change impact analysis, change readiness assessment, stakeholder analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement - Identifying change resolution through resistance management, risk mitigation, communicating benefits of change.
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
The expert consultant will work directly with the Partner - and be responsible for driving the growth and change agenda, engagement & communications with a large Technology team, consisting of stake-holders at all levels.
• Good understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Change management certification or designation desired