Our client, leading multi-speciality hospital chain is looking for a Senior Program manager for their flagship transformation program, which encompasses several elements of strategy – clinical excellence and differentiation, market share, deep engagement with clinicians, building strong continuum of care, GTM (omni-channel), service and more. This is conceived as a 2-3 year journey that will definitively change the status quo and the old ways of working.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Improve the client's market share in the cardiac and orthopaedic specialities.
2. Increase overall engagement with the consumers through community networking which is a part of the client's work ecosystem.
3. Retain as well as attract new doctors as they are the backbone of the entire chain. Ease the in the process and fulfil their aspirations of working either in the clinical, research or any department of their choice.
4. Manage the cost and increase the productivity.
5. Deep engagement with clinicians, to build strong continuum of care, GTM (omni-channel), service and more.
6. Work with all units and functions in the organisation and strategize on clinical excellence and differentiation.
1. 10-12 years experience post MBA from a Tier 1 institute.
2. Relevant Consulting / Healthcare provider experience.
3. Admissible Program management experience.
4. Strong analytical, communication, excel and PPT skills.
5. Exposure to the healthcare space (hospitals) desirable