Our client is a multi marketing company in beauty, household, and personal care category and are looking to on board a procurement consultant to ensure that materials are procured in an efficient, professional and cost-effective
manner in order to create and sustain a competitive advantage, thereby contributing to company profitability.
Roles and Responsibilities :-
1) Manage sourcing activities including material acquisition, price negotiation, contract implementation and supplier management.
2) Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop a thorough understanding of the demand side business requirements including volumes, quality, regulatory etc.
3) Identify potential suppliers through a detailed understanding of the supply market.
4) Prepare and issue an RFQ to short listed suppliers, analyse responses and present the opportunity analysis based upon the indicative costs.
5) Recommend and support in developing robust cost models to understand the total cost of acquisition.
6) Actively manage the communication with the supplier base to maintain supplier interest and co-operation during the sourcing process.
7) Actively manage the communication with the stakeholder to ensure alignment with the overall strategy being developed.
8) Develop clear and robust business cases and highlight the opportunity to reduce cost through low cost sourcing on selected categories.
9) Provide regular market analysis, benchmark data and supplier evaluation, to support category planning and risk management.
10) Implement Regional /Country Sourcing Strategy for assigned commodity /project/new products in the country by working with SEA/Global Commodity Leads & Cross Function Team.
11) Using the knowledge of local market and business needs, propose and develop
country sourcing strategies to regional commodity lead to achieve Sourcing cost
saving/good service/good quality/quick sourcing responsiveness/high sourcing