Our client is a global leader in medical technology, services, and solutions and are looking to onboard Environment Health and Safety Specialist.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, Medtronic EHS Standards and aligned with APAC and Corporate strategies, initiatives and goals
• Partner with the Medtronic businesses at all levels of the organization to provide EHS technical expertise and support
• Provide guidance, direction and coaching to EHS volunteers in establishing programs to mitigate illness and injury risk, minimize environmental impacts
• Implement a targeted health and safety and environmental risk management program that meets local regulatory requirements
• Provide EHS technical support for Facilities projects
• Establish and promote a culture of health, safety, environment
• Lead EHS&S projects
• Develop and implement appropriate EHS training programs
• Develop, monitor and promote environmental, health and safety performance providing quarterly corporate and management reporting
• Ensure reporting of EHS adverse events including incidents, injuries, near misses and hazards through the Medtronic EHSMIS
• Ensure effective incident investigation and root cause analysis
• Drive management accountability to ensure the collection of accurate records, identification of hazards and the minimisation of risks
• Participate in EHS compliance audits
The project requires full time support for 7 months.
• Qualified EHS specialist with good experience in Workplace Health , Safety, Ergonomics, Safety Science and Safety Engineering.
• Manufacturing Operations Experience
• Experience of having supported Sales teams
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Business Partnering & ability to work effectively across all levels of the organisation