Our client, a PE firm is supporting a Non-Banking Financial Company with focused on lending to Commercial Vehicle owners (loans to purchase used CVs and also working capital and other similar loans). They're looking to engage with a Consultant having detailed experience working with NBFCs and understands various software systems and integrating them together (Loan Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management, etc)
Roles and Responsibilities -
- As the firm has a recent management transition with a new CEO coming in, the business is in its early days and as we set it up we want a consultant to develop the technology plan clearly.
- Looking at a specific technical project where an expert who can evaluate the current technology systems and most importantly develop a road-map on how to develop technology to drive business.
-The consultant would be required to define the technology platform and systems needed to support the end-to - end functionalities required for the entire loan/insurance life cycle; including:
- KYC and customer onboarding
- Credit Risk assessment of the borrowers - algorithms and analytics needed
- Pricing and fee structure
- Approval Process
- Customer support
- Extensive experience with developing products and technologies in the financial services domain
- Strong knowledge of financial services, especially insurance
- Experience of developing similar proposals - and comfort with getting into the details