The client is a Leading Indian University.
They are looking for Ex-brand managers or marketing strategy professionals to be a part of the senior leadership team reporting to the Director. The two primary responsibilities will be to lead a team to structure & deliver on projects and second, develop partnerships to design new engagements for the portfolio.
The role calls for a marketing leader who has led teams to success on designing and implementing integrated programmes in India. In addition to marketing knowledge of designing and running integrated communications programmes (including mass media advertising), the Associate Director will have a
strong understanding of new tools and capabilities such as digital marketing, behavioural science, design thinking and predictive analytics and the ability to apply these capabilities thoughtfully to behaviour change problems in the social sector.
The Associate Director will lead a portfolio of projects focused on financial services for the poor.
1.Lead a team to manage the portfolio of behaviour change programmes and campaigns for the Centre around financial services.
2.Structure, design and deliver on engagements, rigorously applying new capabilities such as behavioural science, design thinking, predictive analytics to effectively answer the overall behaviour change question.
3. Manage, motivate and coach a team of managers, associates and analysts on projects.
4.Create and manage innovative local and international partnerships to ensure quality and timeliness of delivery.
5.Stay up to date on new capabilities, qualitative and quantitative research methods, testing methods (such as A/B testing), best practices in marketing in the private sector in India and abroad and best practices in social marketing and communication to provide creative direction on projects.
6. Represent the Centre to, and work closely with, the Government of India on behaviour change programmes and campaigns, and provide advisory services to the GOI on communication across the portfolio
7.Align implementing partners (e.g. NGOs or the GOI) where required on a common problem to solve and key strategic direction for communication so as to have consistent communication on an issue
8. Build local and international visibility for the Centre through a compelling narrative to answer ‘what works” in programmes.
9. Provide learning to the Research & Training team on gaps in social and behaviour change.
10. Serve as a core member of the senior leadership team to set strategy, manage budgets and review learnings.
The role is full time and is based at the clients office in Delhi.
1.At least 10+ years leadership experience in marketing or advertising in India, knowledge of rural markets and low-income consumers is a bonus.
2.Knowledge and interest in financial services and financial inclusion for the poor.
3. Strong track record of managing multiple stakeholder teams for results on tight deadlines.
4.Up-to-date knowledge of marketing research agencies; methods, content agencies, best practices and the changing media landscape, particularly digital marketing and social media.
5.Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
6.Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
7.Experience working with government highly desirable