Our client is a leading Supply Chain Financing firm who is looking to engage with Salesforce Software consultant for 2 aspects: Sales and Post-Sales Customer Success.
The client wants to bring their email marketing stack tightly integrated and automated into Salesforce .
Salesforce Scope of Work:
• Set up mailing and campaign control from Mailchimp preferably (better control, interface etc.), 2nd option is entirely within Salesforce.
• Set up mail sequencing on Salesforce - Based on contact creation date, 1-3 other
parameters, send out emails weekly / fortnightly in sequence.
• Create neat reporting of opens and clicks of these mails sent to contacts
• Create a lead score metric for each contact which can be automatically updated
• Set up input validation on fields (eg: Start date cannot be after end date)
• Auto-fill fields based on certain rules and logic
• Auto send mails based on certain rules / logic
Time Optimization and Notifications:
• Set up email notifications to work smoothly. Need a summary daily mail of all changes
• Set up scratchpad (or any other better tool) to allow teams to rapidly enter data
• Set up Gmail / Outlook plugins to auto log mails (inbound and outbound) to both standard and
• Set up Salesforce mobile app to auto log contacts to standard and custom objects
• Optimize interface for maximum ease of use.
• Rework tasks and call & email logging to work cleanly (better UI) and with custom objects
1. Good experience in salesforce cloud computing software
2. Excellent customer relationship management skills
3. Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
4. Customer-focused orientation
5. Strong analytical thinking skills
6. High energy, motivated personality and with robust problem-solving attitude
7. Excellent customer service, marketing automation skills using Salesforce