Our client, a leading Software Development company, is looking to onboard an Independent Consultant - People Success Specialist (HRBP) who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions and design the organisational culture, be accountable for employee retention, motivation & productivity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design policies, programs and solutions aimed at employee well-being & productivity.
- Act as a liaison between leadership and employees; Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Design document templates for various official communication such as offer letters, appraisal letters, transfer letters and others.
- Identify training needs and procure effective resources to execute the learning & development program and monitor success.
- Successfully drive the rewards and recognition program to ensure a culture of recognition.
- Workforce and succession planning as well as plans for business unit restructuring as required.
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with each business unit and understand the culture, plans and key HR needs.
- Analyse data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Design interventions to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Monitor payroll & inputs; BGV process.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or MBA - HR (preferred) along with 3-8 years of relevant experience in an HRBP role.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Strong MS-Excel skills.
4. Market awareness about the industry and HR transformation.
5. Excellent organisational skills; Ability to plan and execute without supervision and manage team members.
6. Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
7. Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.