Our client is a promoter driven group with extensive experience in Real Estate, Infrastructure and Renewable Energy development across Europe, The Middle East and Asia.
They are looking to engage with a Chief of Staff/Executive Assistant to work closely with the Executive Team at large.
The Chief of Staff is expected to have an immediate impact on the productivity, speed and quality of execution on key projects. He/She will oversee program management, communication and coordination across departments. The candidate should have working knowledge in the legal contracting, compliance across Indian and Global markets.
• Participate with the Executive Team in strategic planning, policy development and decision-making
• Act as a strategic advisor to the Executive Team
• Prepare drafts document, legal contracts.
• Support in meetings by assuming responsibility for follow up and completion of action items
• Build and develop relationships with various stakeholders to increase efficiency, responsiveness and alignment with the overall vision and objectives.
• Manage the Managing Director calendar, meetings, professional engagements and prioritize time and schedule
Please note that this role is based out of Delhi. Also, the duration is 6 months with full time capacity.
- 7+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with project management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management