Our client, a leading public health fund is looking to engage with a Grant Manager Ofiicer to work across program and finance team members to ensure timely and efficient grant management, including proposal development, strategic planning, work plan and budget development, ongoing reporting and closure.
The role would include the whole grants life cycle management; from grant design,
selection, start up, implementation through to grant closure, ensuring compliance with internal procedures and donor regulations.
Key Responsibilities -
1. Conduct pre-award due diligence assessments of current and potential partners and analyze organizational capacity to manage sub-grant funding and project implementation.
2. Draft sub-grant agreements and MOUs and all sub-grant agreement modifications in consultation with designated program, project and finance leads.
3. Work with legal counsel to ensure all agreement templates are updated with respect to current regulations and donor compliance requirements.
4. Support the development of sub-grantees work plans and budgets.
5. Develop system to standardize budgets, work plans and program and finance reports
6. Track programmatic and financial reporting and ensure timely receipt.
7. Review program and financial reports.
8. Monitor compliance with donor requirement.
9. Work with program & finance teams to ensure sub-grant payments are made in accordance with agreements and work plans.
10. Reviewing progress made by grantees against the agreed work plan.
11. Undertake program monitoring and management visits as appropriate
12. Help develop policies relating to sub-grants management.
Note - The project duration is 3 months requiring full-time support and is based in Mumbai
1. First hand experience in Grant Management is a must
2. Prior experience in development sector is preferred
3. Should have exhaustive experience in developing business plans
4. Working in the consulting background with relevant experience in
driving fundraisers would be preferable
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarise
complex information in a clear and concise manner