Our client is looking to engage with a Sales & Operations Planning consultant. As a Consultant, you’ll work externally with clients to help identify their most pressing supply chain and operational challenges, and internally collaborate with your colleagues to design, develop, deploy, and support solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Support the clients to run their Sales & Operations planning function focusing on technology-enabled business transformation and serve the greater China and Asia Pacific Markets including Japan, Australia, Russia, and Singapore; and as such you will need to collaborate with diverse nationalities.
2.will impact business result by leading and compiling key deliverables from functional teams within the S&OP process and while ensuring quality, consistency, and accuracy.
3. Participate in inventory planning and strategy development e.g. safety stock management, communication of risks related to inventory and supply plans.
4. Lead S&OP analytics with the creation of tools and analyses that allow for trending of forecast, operational, financial and other key performance indicators to be used to drive decision making.
This is a remote, work from home position with travel expectations. Travel tends to fluctuate depending on specific project and client needs but typically is in the range of 50-75%.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain management, applied math or other relevant degree
• Proven experience in S&OP or other planning capacity
• Strong understand of at least one advanced planning system and its functionality, e.g. Kinaxis, o9 Solutions
• Ability to generate actionable insights from large qualitative and quantitative data
• Exceptional drive, excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to immediately contribute in a team environment
• An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of client focus
• Strong work ethic and high attention to detail, with a desire to learn