Our client is a consultancy firm that looking for a Lean Coach for driving GE Lean Culture in the their GE account.
The consultant would be -
1. Responsible for coaching managers in the identification of business improvement opportunities and the development of business cases
2. Train/lead lean workshops for site leaders including Bowlers, Value stream mapping, daily management, standard work, problem solving, 3P/Layout, Kaizen, 5S and visual management
3. Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
4. Developing Training material (through Genome) to train people on GE Lean Way
Note - This is a 6 month full time role.
1. Experience in developing Lean training program based on GE Methodology
2. Experience in developing hands-on exercises that provide an immersive experience to solidify the Lean foundation
3. Should be able to consult identified leaders in developing problem-solving reports based on Bowlers, PSRs, Action Plans