Cora Orchestration is a workflow platform built on the .Net framework. The platform provides the ability to define, execute and manage Human and System workflows. This platform is being re-architected to scale to 10+ million workflow executions per day. The orchestration platform is currently deployed in 100+ customer installations and one of the challenges will be to develop the next generation of the platform while supporting the current client base as well as providing an upgrade path for them.
The client is therefore looking for Web Application Consultant with the below Roles and responsibilities-
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Understanding of established software development life cycles
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
This is a full-time project for 1 year, based out of Bangalore
1. Experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java, Java EE, XML, Weblogic
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
3. Experience in all aspects of system development life cycle methodologies including waterfall and/or agile development
4. Experience in using Java presentation frameworks – React, JQuery, HTML 5.0 and embedding applications using iFrames
5. Integration experience using REST & SOAP based Web Services and JMS, preferably on Weblogic platform
6. Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
7. Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
8. Expert in
-Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
-JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real time
-tuning performance all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
11. Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages - Knowledge of integrating with Maven and BitBucket, Shell scripting is a plus