Our client a leading professional services firm is looking to onboard a Consultant- Backend/API Developer.
Key responsibilities includes:
• Be the primary point of contact for assigned pursuits to work as Java REST API Developer of Project development team & GE stakeholders for developing strategies, solutions that meet the business needs of clients.
• Ensure application incident management, ticket routing, and resolution of issues.
• Testing deliverable and templates on the applications to ensure and verify that the issues are completely fixed.
• Raise tickets if any issues are reported by mail / phone / in person.
• Applications categorized as Export Control (EC), must be supported by EC eligible person.
• Development and support of the interfaces between the applications.
• REST APIs for entire application.
• Incident and request ticket completions with corresponding Service Now updates
• SDLC documentation updates after application changes are implemented.
• Professional, timely and accurate user communications.
• Technical documentation.
• Quality assurance and testing for all changes.
Shift- 8AM EST to 5Pm EST
-A minimum of 8+ years of professional experience in software development and deployment.
-Qualification of BE/B Tech/ MCA/BCA.
-Knowledge on Design concepts.
-Should be able to lead and manage the team independently.
-Excellent communication and coordination skills.
-Team-Oriented, team handling experience.
-Language: Java/J2EE, REST FUL API, Spring Boot Microservices, Java Beans, any Framework like Spring
-Build Tool: Maven, Gradle, Ant
-Framework: Spring, Hibernate , Spring Boot
-IDE: Net Beans or Eclipse
-Database and Language: Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL (including Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers), MySQL, MS SQL
-Operating System: Windows, Unix, and Linux
-Internet Browser: Chrome, Microsoft, Internet Explorer
-Code Repository: GIT, SVN, CVS etc.
Preference will be given to individuals that has:
-Demonstrable experience in Core Java (1.8 or higher) and spring Boot.
-Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.
*Language: English (mandatory)
*Resource must be eligible to work with Export Controlled (EC) data hence resource should be Green Card (GC)/US citizen.