- Design and Develop high performance web applications used by multiple users globally.
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across development teams.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in continuous delivery pipeline.
- Participate vigorously in SCRUM meetings and help the team to get to “done-done” consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen application.
- Passionate and proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
- A technology evangelist, who continuously lean emerging technologies and architecture advancements and apply the learnings to improve software products.
- A passion for Quality. You want to be part of the team to produce highest quality software products.
- Should have experience with developing mission critical, high volume web-based software
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to group of developers
- Should enjoy proactively taking ownership of highly critical, highly visible, and challenging problems