We are looking for Lead Developers who can work with our Payments platform team to build payments platform for our corporate clients.
Payments platform is a global team responsible for the specification, development, testing, delivery and support of a Payment Orchestration and Execution Platform. The remit is to build a highly scalable, resilient, 24x7 available cloud-based payment platform that corporate clients can rely on to run and grow their businesses.
The consultant's role includes specification, development, as well as the testing and roll-out of new features. You are expected to contribute to the vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value with experience and contribute to building an engineering culture within the team. We expect the successful candidate to deliver high quality software and to be passionate about software engineering. He/she will also be responsible to develop easy to support software and liaise with our SRE team to factor in their requirements.
• Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
• Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric products
• Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features
• Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks
• Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders
The 12 months project duration is extendable.
• 6+ years of experience writing software in a professional environment using a modern programming language (preferably Java/Scala)
• The consultant must have a proficient understanding of software development concepts. A good understanding of the Cloud concepts is a plus.
• Must be passionate about technology and engineering
• Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
• Experience with RESTful micro service architecture
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with Kafka or messaging system
• Experience with relational (Oracle) and non relational databases (MongoDB, Hadoop, etc)
• In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with understanding of various phases such as requirements, analysis/design and development
• Experience with sanctions screening vendor products or implementations
• Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is preferred
• Understanding of US and International wire payment/transfer systems including, ACH, SWIFT, CHAPS, SEPA, etc.