Our client, a leading private sector bank, is looking for a Project Manager for their Gig product team which will be focused towards product development.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop concepts, products and solutions by coordinating with business stakeholders
2. Develop the formulation and product specs for the portfolio decided.
3. Manage the cost and increase the productivity.
4. Increase overall engagement with the consumers through community networking which is a part of the client's work ecosystem.
5. Identifying problems and opportunities by talking to users and gathering
6. Develop the marketing and growth strategies based on the designated product.
Note: The consultant will have to be present on-site in Mumbai office for 3 days of the week.
1. Prior experience working with large MNCs, Corporate sectors firms or brands.
2. An indiviual who has worked in the product development sector earlier would be ideal.
3.Previous experience working with banks would be an added bonus.
4. Deep rooted knowledge of softwares and a digital mind-set.