A leading private sector bank is looking to onboard a consultant, who can build digital solutions and journeys for the Gig Banking product suite targeted at customers - someone who can ensure the solutions built are differentiated by creative technology and superior client experience which gives the business a competitive edge.
Key Responsibility :-
1. Product Focus and Business Building
- Define the digital requirements for the Gig vertical across the customers and partners
- Spearhead the digital lifecycle for the customers in delivering the products
- Build digital customer journeys for opening various products across savings account, current account, debit/credit cards, payment solutions, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders across various product units to develop new journeys or customize the existing journeys towards Gig segment
- Identify vendor partners to co-create innovative products across financial and non- financial offerings relevant to this segment
- Design and deploy digital customer service strategy across digital channels
- Track industry trends and competition in Retail/SME banking space and undertake measures to ensure superior digital experience and delivery
- Co-ordinate with operations and technology stakeholders to streamline the onboarding and servicing activities for the customers
- Work with key stakeholders across the relevant product, BSG, IT, ISG, Digital Banking and other stakeholders on a regular basis to drive the below:
o conceptualize digital requirements
o develop the customer journeys
o ensure high quality UI/UX
o drive customer marketing campaigns and events
o drive training and related activities to create bank–wide awareness
3. Stakeholder Management
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders including Customer and partner
acquisition teams, to solicit regular feedback, make necessary iterations, develop
segment specific initiatives, and provide the necessary support required.
- Working with operations and related teams to craft/reform processes as required
- Partnering with functional teams like marketing, legal, communications, compliance and others to undertake various activities associated with business building.
- Drive trainings, webinars, and interactive sessions with stakeholders for better
engagement and adoption of the solutions developed.
- 2-3 years’ experience in product development, preferably on building digital banking solutions
- Exposure to FinTech/Banking, Technology, and/or Management Consulting with business building experience.
- Understanding of Digital Technologies & future trends
- Knowledge in Banking and Fintech services
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Keen to learn new things