Our client is a leading private bank and is looking to onboard a Data Scientist who applies strong expertise in machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engine and services.
The data scientist should collaborate with translators to define technical problem statement and hypothesis to test, develops efficient and accurate analytical models that mimic business decisions.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Design, create, test and implement complex models and algorithms that drive analytical solutions throughout the organization
- Conduct advanced statistical and other analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Data insights to drive decisions on product, innovation, segmentation, offer development and more.
- Design predictive models based on micro and macro indicators from the industry.
- Identify effective metrics to evaluate and demonstrate the trade-offs between potentially competing objectives.
- Ensure timely analysis and testing for regular maintenance of solutions over time
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Efficiency in advanced Excel, Python/R.
- Exposure to SQL and optimization software/libraries.
- Experience in working with large data sets, simulation/ optimization or distributed computing tools is a plus.
- Expert understanding of best practices to handle extremely large volume of data.
- Optimization modelling experience in Blockchain/Forex/Banking/Inventory planning etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.