Our client, a Leading Indian Pharmacy Retail Chain is looking for a consultant for supply chain customer management/ experience operations as they plan on opening a number of new stores all across Delhi.
The consultant is expected to handle the supply management across all stores, help plan SOPs for smooth and better management of supplies.
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
They also want the consultant to :
- Track customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch-points.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP MM)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.