Our client, A leading PE/VC firm is looking to engage with an HR consultant.
Details of the role:
1. Business Leadership (Summer & Management Trainee) Program:
• Anchor the FY 21 – 22 Summer Internship program - hiring best in class talent across the 3 identified - Institutes IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and Kolkata.
• Manage the induction, orientation, and deployment of the summer interns and MTs in partner companies.
• Assess the summer trainees to determine their eligibility for a PPO.
2. Anchor activities of the client COVID task force:
• Work closely with CPO to plan and anchor interventions as part of company's COVID task force.
• Deploy and assess COVID Combat initiatives and its 16 Partner Companies.
3. HR Conference/Cross Learning forums:
• Support on planning and execution of HR Conference and cross learning forums for HR heads across partner companies.
4. Support specific project businesses:
• Support on HR due diligence process in identified potential investments.
• Work on specific HR projects across portfolio companies depending on the organization need and HR Charter.
• MBA HR from Top B schools
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience post professional degree.
• Strong background in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and
• Excellence & Results Oriented with high level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Strong People skills, Communication &Influencing.
• HR Competencies – Hiring, Talent Management, Performance Management