Our client is part of a consortium that works with the government as well as social actors to create an enabling environment to improve and activate the social position of marginalised populations, especially women and girls, as well as strengthen convergent actions on the ground.
The client needs to review and relook at all the IT policies and systems from the lens of relevance, effectiveness, future readiness and compliance to Indian context.
With this background it is envisaged to engage a consultant to help the organisation to build an independent organisation in country by enabling review of existing IT systems and policies and advise us for future preparedness.
The main components of the work are listed below :
- Advise organisation India on its Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and architecture keeping the Indian IT regulations in mind.
- Enable transition of email management and server from PCI US to PCI India
- Review the existing applications being used and plan for future process automation
- Advise on IT server capacity, location, domain architecture and server set up
- Design IT policies for the following components
o Data Back up
o Data Security
o IT Asset security, Maintenance and disposal
o Server Set up and domain architecture
o Data protection
o Email usage and website maintenance
It is an estimated 8 weeks project.
- Exceptional relationship building skills, including the ability to motivate staff effectively.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to plan and organise a substantial workload that includes complex diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner.