Our client is part of a consortium that works with the government as well as social actors to create an enabling environment to improve and activate the social position of marginalised populations, especially women and girls, as well as
strengthen convergent actions on the ground.
Our client is looking to engage with a Human resource consultant to support the People, Culture and Administration Team of the organisation.
1. Managing the lifecycle of the employees:
• Assist the team with the hiring process, including preparing and submitting vacancy announcements, first-level screening of applications and scheduling interviews.
• Ensuring documentation of the selection process as per the policy of the organisation.
• Ensuring existing compliances are fully met in initiating the processes for managing the life cycle of an employee at all stages (selection, onboarding, probation review, exit etc.)
• Oversee the offer preparation which is in line with organisation's compensation and benefit structure.
• Support the process of team convergence and alignment between Head Office and Field offices.
• Initiate and introduce improved organizational climate and support activities and organize events to improve the organizational climate and promote greater team engagement.
• Provide redressal support to any Employee Relation matter as listed under the provision of the Employee Handbook of the organisation.
2. Contract Management:
• Ensuring the track of important contract dates and milestones and initiate renewal process as per defined timeline.
• In consultation with the People and Culture Team, serves as a point of contact for supervisors to issue contract extensions, close-outs and other contract amendments.
• Ensure record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation in the personnel files.
3. Employee Engagement:
• Introduce, implement and organize employment engagement activities at all offices of organisation.
• Conduct periodic employee surveys as per the Organization’s need
4. Compliance with all Labor laws & organisation’s regulations
• Ensure monthly payroll inputs are initiated in timely manner for all employees at the organisation.
• Ensure compliances on EPF, ESIC, Minimum Wages at the organisation.
• Ensure compliances on Watchlist Elite and annual declaration by all staff
• Support in developing reports and conducting mandatory trainings for staff and IC under POSH
• Ensure all Full and Final settlement are done under the turnaround time
• Report all employee relation matters to the supervisor and support the team in report writing and handling critical issues
5. Support the Country Director & Senior Management Team:
• Work closely with the Country Director in management of weekly Senior Management Team meetings, working on action points emerging from the meeting and record keeping.
• Work closely with the Project Leads/Directors to meet the program requirements from the point of view of resource planning, employee management and development.
• Be a point of contact for all human resource related requests, query arising from the Country Office for the International Office and vis-a-versa.
6. Office Administration:
• Supervise the Administration Team & provide managerial oversight at operational levels for internal office management.
- Exceptional relationship building skills, including the ability to motivate staff effectively.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to plan and organise a substantial workload that includes complex diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Must have proven experience of relevant laws, policies and procedures