Our client is a leading not-for-profit health organization that implements focused initiatives for marginalized communities. They have a USAID-funded program for which they want to engage with a consultant who can be responsible for executing monitoring and evaluation activities. S/he will also contribute to the design and development of evidence-based learning collaterals for decision making, and effectively communicating program results to a wide variety of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Monitoring: Collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data from ongoing public health programs, including developing and maintaining knowledge repositories and creating relevant learning outputs.
2. Database management: Able to source data from multiple partners, manage them and customize for multiple audiences
3. Data Visualization: Able to present technical data in a simple visual way for non-technical audiences.
4. Reviews: Review of other knowledge bases and provide analytics.
5. Evaluation: Support the MEL expert to conceptualize and execute evaluations and assessments to provide insights to program partners for decision making
6. Documenting impact: Using monitoring data and knowledge of current USAID programs, conceptualise and create outputs to showcase the impact of USAID Health Office and partners.
7. Promoting Learning: Distill learnings from ongoing activities, and create products to share the same with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
NOTE: The duration of the project will be around 3-4 months, but it will be subject to extension till upto 12 months.
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Excellent synthesis and writing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation methods and practice
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), data analysis and visualization softwares
- Familiarity with the public health sector and key health issues in India (Experience with community engagement preferred)