Our client is a leading not-for-profit health organization that implements focused initiatives for marginalized communities. They have a USAID-funded program for which they want to engage with a consultant who can be responsible for supporting knowledge management and curating knowledge products for one of their projects- which will include sector analysis, learning briefs, concept notes, best practice documentation, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Data collection and analysis: Perform data, analysis and synthesis, and create outputs as required. Contribute to the creation and maintenance of knowledge
databases/repositories as required.
2. Writing and dissemination: Using the available data, create learning and documentation outputs to inform decision-making for USAID and partners. Outputs may include factsheets/summary sheets, detailed reports, infographics, databases, technical briefs..
3. Communication and learning: Identify opportunities for, conceptualize and execute new documentation and dissemination outputs, including case studies, champion stories, project briefs, publications, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Research & Analysis
- Prior experience in the development of knowledge collaterals, or experience of consulting in the public health space will be a preferred
- Strong skills in qualitative and quantitative research, data collection and analysis
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word), data analysis, visualization and GIS softwares
- Knowledge of the public health sector and key health issues in India