Our client is Swasti, a leading not-for-profit health organization that implements focused initiatives for marginalized communities. Learning4impact (L4i) is a knowledge partnership between the USAID/India Health Office and Swasti Health Catalyst, which provides insights and evidence to maximize health impact in India.
They want to engage with a Senior Content Consultant who can lead knowledge management for the L4i platform. The consultant will aim to regularly produce high-quality insights across the key thematic areas, showcase USAID's impact journey and promote cross-learning between USAID partners through the platform.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Write, source, curate and share learnings through L4i platform to the relevant
stakeholders in the health space (Learning library section on the L4i platform)
2. Analyze and present where and how USAID Health Office has invested and supported the health sector in India (Investment story and learning library sections)
3. Provide support for analysis and presentations at various strategic meetings
4. Edit and upload blogs on the L4i website, as per requirement
5. Update the Investment story section, as and when new data becomes available
6. Conduct weekly Quality Assurance of the content
7. Conduct monthly Quality Assurance of the entire platform
8. Liaison between the technology vendor and L4i team with respect to the platform
9. Develop monthly progress reports on the platform content
- Experience in technical writing and partnerships experience in either the development sector or corporate sector, with a significant portion of it being in health and health systems
- Health and development sector content writing experience
- Experience in managing online content and online communications
- Experience in editing content
- Demonstrated experience managing the communications for a large organization or a variety of stakeholders including the creation and dissemination of original content
- Experience in working with technology such as online platforms and databases.
- Maintain relationships with the portfolio of partners and communications between partners.
- Demonstrated expertise in communications with the ability to manage large portfolios.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication. Knowledge of at least one other Indian language essential; Hindi is a definite advantage