Our client is a leading not-for-profit health organization that implements focused initiatives for marginalized communities. They have a USAID-funded program for which they want to engage with a consultant who can strengthen the knowledge and learning management practice to produce insights for decision-making and learning, showcase USAID India's impact journey and promote cross-learning between USAID partners.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Relationship building and maintenance with partners and stakeholders to facilitate
networks, alliances, promotions, documentation, capacity building, advocacy and
learning and generate learning.
B. Task/ Project Management
1. Ensure the strategic direction of the knowledge management inclusive of managing
the learning sessions, leading protocols of knowledge distillation and content
management for the learning and event workshops.
2. Timely delivery of high quality deliverables according to the work plan
3. Responsible for providing elements of technical assistance and handholding support
within the knowledge generation provisions.
4. Coordinate and ensure completion of project reports as per agreed templates and
5. Coordinate planning and review meetings
C. Financial and contracting obligations
1. Financial and administrative oversight and compliance as per the contract
2. Implementation of prudent financial management practices ensuring fairness and
transparency at all times
3. Ensuring financial reports are submitted on time
D. Human Resource Management
1. Ensure necessary consultants and specialists have been identified and contracted
- Post graduate degree in Public Health, Management, or Health Administration.- . - Minimum of 10 years experience in either the development sector or corporate
sector, with a significant portion of it being in health and health systems both in India and abroad.
- Demonstrated expertise in communications with the ability to manage large
- Demonstrated experience managing the communications for a large organization or a variety of stakeholders including the creation and dissemination of original content
- In-depth understanding of the Indian health system, key innovations in the public and private sectors
- Experience in working with technology such as online platforms and databases.
- Expertise in content creation and understanding of how to leverage various media
- Expertise designing, convening, facilitation of meetings, round tables and other
- Must be able to create strong and sustainable one-on-one partnerships
- Ability to manage a team and garner results in a fast paced environment
- Maintain relationships with the portfolio of partners and all communications between partners.
Familiarity with creative and participatory methods for Capacity Building