Our client is a leading not-for-profit health organization that implements focused initiatives for marginalized communities. They have a USAID-funded program for which they want to engage with a consultant who can be responsible for leading knowledge management and curating knowledge products for the project, including sector analysis, learning briefs, concept notes, best practice documentation, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Knowledge management and Documentation: Conceptualizing and executing quantitative and evaluative analysis on issues across the public health domain, and synthesis of the findings into appropriate knowledge outputs for different audiences.
2. Creation of knowledge products: Creating informative and insightful knowledge products, ranging from factsheets to databases, that enable informed decision-making and showcase impact created. This includes identification and execution of new documentation and dissemination opportunities in collaboration with the program team.
3. Analysis and writing: Conceptualising and executing analytical writing that fulfils the project's mandate for thought leadership.
4. Strategic support to Knowledge management: Support to strengthen the knowledge management structures, and enhancing the KM capacity for various projects/partners.
5. Capacity building on emerging knowledge areas: Development and dissemination of the project’s knowledge assets internally and externally with stakeholders and partners.
NOTE: The duration of the project will be around 3-4 months, but it will be subject to extension till upto 12 months.
- Experience in research and knowledge management in public health, including quantitative and evaluative research
- Previous experience in knowledge management, consulting and strategic planning will be a plus
- Strong research and analysis skills, including familiarity with large datasets
- Attention to detail and results orientation
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in simplifying complex data into articulate and sharp content with use-focus
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong skills in client, team and stakeholder communication
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word), - quantitative and qualitative analysis softwares
- Grounded familiarity with Indian government systems, community contexts and health sector