Our client, a non-government, non-profit organisation that works with India's rural poor, is looking for an independent consultant who can deliver the following responsibilities :
A landscape study to understand the best practices on MEL in operation. It will include-
- The study of different MEL frameworks, MEL systems and processes, evidence building, learning frameworks & their application, large-scale interactive dashboards, data collection using digital devices, etc.
- In addition to the literature survey, inputs from experts and organisations/ agencies with strong MEL functions or integrated MEL systems such as BMGF, Co-Impact, etc. would be covered.
- Inputs/ study MEL of Management Institutions/Consulting Agencies with evaluation expertise such as JPAL; CSOs/Agencies who work with Govt with a shared MEL system/platform or have their own digital platforms such as KPMG, and Impact-dash.
- Responsible for data accuracy. Conduct secondary data analysis of routine program data to identify evidence-based best practices for scale-up.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in, Statistics, Demography or Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline
- Excellent computer skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Good reporting, communication and representation skills
- Experience in data collection, Statistical Analysis and sampling
- Experience of work in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Program Management experience is a must